Veteran Grand Rapids attorney Beau Rajsic joins McGraw Morris!!
Published: October 14, 2022
McGraw Morris welcomes veteran Grand Rapids attorney Beau Rajsic. Beau has built a strong reputation as a defense litigation attorney in west Michigan for nearly a decade. Beau focuses his practice on first and third-party automobile liability, as well as municipal and school defense including Title IX, Title VII, Michigan’s Elliot Larsen Civil Rights Act, First Amendment, Section 1983, disability discrimination, and business tort claims.
Mr. Rajsic obtained his J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School where he was a Managing Associate Editor of the law review and was actively involved in moot court, participating in the Pace Law School National Environmental Moot Court Competition in New York. Mr. Rajsic was presented with the Eugene Krasicky Award for significant contributions to the law review.
In his free time, you will likely find Beau on the golf course. When he is not golfing, he and his wife enjoy taking in all of the sights offered by our great state.
- Municipal Law and Litigation
- Civil Rights Defense Litigation
- Labor and Employment Defense
- Police Professional Liability Defense
- School Law and Defense Litigation
- No-Fault and Auto Negligence Defense
- DDA and Corridor District Law
- Sewer, Water and Drain Law
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Business Litigation
- Election Law
- Zoning and Real Estate
- Premises Liability
- Appellate Law
- Personal Injury Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Natural Resources and Endangered Species
- Auto Negligence